The beautiful, coastal city of Durban has something for everyone. The things to do in Durban are endless. Whether you are planning a family holiday, a quick business trip or a romantic getaway for two – you won’t be disappointed with all the Durban attractions.
The Best Durban Attractions
Durban is just bustling with energy and excitement and now you can also discover the essence of Durban by visiting these popular Durban attractions. Bring the whole family and share in the fun as you start exploring Durban and embark on special adventures.
- The famous uShaka Marine World is a MUST. Get splashing in a world of slides and pools or marvel at all the sea creatures at Sea World.
- For the adventurous soul, take a long dive from the Moses Mabhida Stadium and experience the thrill of bungee jumping.
- Take your Durban experience to new heights with a two-minute SkyCar ride up the Moses Mabhida Stadium arch.
- For a once in a lifetime experience, brace yourself for some Shark Cage Diving. An exhilarating close encounter you won’t forget!
- Spoil the kids with a fun visit to the PheZulu Crocodile and Snake park, the creepy creatures will certainly have them entertained.
Best Holiday Places in Durban
Discover the top places to stay at in Durban.
- For magnificent sea views, beach bars and relaxing swimming pools, check in at the Blue Waters Hotel in Durban.
- Shop till’ you drop when you stay at City Lodge Durban which is ideally situated next to the upmarket Gateway Theatre of Shopping.
- The very comfortable Road Lodge Durban is just walking distance from the beach which makes your holiday affordable and convenient.
- The grandiose Sun Coast Hotel and Towers will offer you unforgettable, panoramic views of the coastline and ocean.
Make your next destination Durban, South Africa. There are so many things to do in Durban you are guaranteed to have a blast. Book your Durban holiday today with ProPortal and let the tanning begin!