If the travel bug has bitten you and you have a bad case of wanderlust, then it’s time to create your dream bucket list. We explore some of the best travel destinations in the world and help you create your ultimate bucket list. It’s never too late to start travelling so why wait any further? Pack your bags and let’s go Pro-Travelling!
Bucket List Travels You Can Do on A Budget
Travelling can take its financial toll, which is why we created a bucket list you can do on a budget.
- Visit the kaleidoscopic rock formations of Cappadocia, Turkey. Book a night in an ancient rock cave at the Phocas Cave Suites in the village of Cavusin, for only $80 per night.
- Travel to Machu Picchu, Peru and bunk up in the popular Aguas Calientes. For only $70 per night, try Hotel Flower’s House and start your journey in the most iconic setting in the world.
- Visit Angkor, Cambodia that boasts with the Angkor Wat temple – a UNESCO World Heritage site. You can get away with $79 per night at the Golden Temple Residence.
- Try Reykjavik, Iceland for a majestic experience. The geothermal spa, Blue Lagoon is a must see or go on a northern lights trip between mid-September and April. Book in at the Hotel Cabin for about $100 per night.
Top 4 Bucket List Travels
If you are looking for the best bucket list travels, then bookmark these top places in the world:
- Visit Great Barrier Reef in Australia. Home to the world’s largest network of coral reefs and thousands of species of fish and marine life.
- Visit the Grand Canyon National Park in USA and experience the 445km long phenomenon.
- Do some Kyoto sightseeing in Japan and experience the city’s stunning collection of UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Visit Himalayas and climb the highest peaks on the planet! A true nature’s treat that will leave you wanting more.