ZANZIBAR - Maya Bay Resort
7 Nts - All Inclusive - 4 DAY SALE
Nights: 7 Nights
A relaxing atmosphere welcomes guests at this family resort located in the peaceful and wild peninsula of Michamvi Kae with it’s white beach of fine white sand that stretches between the sea and palm trees. All 80 spacious rooms are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fan, hairdryer, private bathroom, safe, refrigerator, TV, balcony or patio, and are surrounded by exotic gardens and palms.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Garden Bungalow
- Welcome Drink
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Late Breakfast at the Bar (10h30 to 12h00)
- Water, Soft Drinks, Selected Local Beers, Wine, Cocktails (10h00 to 22h00)
- American Coffee, Tea and Pastries at 17h00
- Fresh Fruit Stand at the Beach (Fixed Hours)
- Happy Hour with Appetizers
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatility of the South African Rand against the United States Dollar and Euro prices are subject to change due exchange rate fluctuations. Quotations are based on our special contracted airfares and accommodation rates with the applicable airline / hotel. The rates used are entry level fare classes and room types and are therefore subject to adjustment due to high season departure / return dates, changes in airport taxes, airline levies amendments and non-availability of specific room types. Standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply. Errors and omissions excepted. Travel over long weekends, public holidays,school holidays and festival dates will attract a surcharge.Price shown already includes the discount of R 1500 per person.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area. Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar