Looking for the best places to visit in South Africa? We have rounded up some of the best tourist attractions in South Africa as well as unique holiday destinations which are perfect when touring South Africa.
Touring South Africa’s Wildlife
For the best wildlife sightseeing in South Africa, you have to visit the infamous Tshukudu Game Lodge. This hidden gem is situated on five thousand hectares of pristine Africa Bush with the beautiful Drakensberg mountain’s just on the horizon.
Your unforgettable experience will include the following:
- A special visit to Jessica the hippo. Experience feeding the most famous hippo in South Africa. You even get to give her a back rub with your feet!
- Enjoy a sunrise bush walk in the wild on foot. That’s right, you get to take a walk with cheetahs in the bush.
- Experience close encounters with a vast variety of game including the Big Five during game drives. Guests also have a rare opportunity of close up views of the lion breeding camps.
Best Holiday Places in South Africa
Discover top places to visit in South Africa.
- When quirky meets luxury the results are a Luxurious, Earth-Friendly Trailer Park called Old Mac Daddy, situated in the Elgin Valley. From designer trailer suites to slopes of whispering pines to endless nature-inspired activities, you will have a blast!
- Expand your African knowledge and visit Emoya Estate in Bloemfontein and experience real-life shack living in traditional shanty town style.
- Experience Glamping at the Farr Out Guesthouse, situated in the lovely beach town of Paternoster. Sleep inside a traditional Wigwam, which is a luxury tented tepee!
Best Tourist Attractions in South Africa
Indulge in some sightseeing and discover the hidden gems in the towns of South Africa.
- The Rabbit Hole Hotel in Krugersdorp offers quality accommodation in a charmingly, surreal setting. Attractions in the area include the Cradle of Humankind, the Rhino and Lion Park, Maropeng, and the Sterkfontein Caves.
- The eco-friendly TiPi Bush Camp offers a unique African bush setting in the heart of The Eastern Cape. Visit the popular tourist attraction, the Addo Elephant National Park.
If you crave something new and exciting, then try one of these amazing hidden gems we have found just for you. Proportal makes booking easy & exciting!